Book A Table...
In just a few easy steps, you can reserve your table for the big match or a bite to eat, or an area for that get together with friends and family.
Simply give us a call or drop us a message using the button below.
If you are joining us and have any specific queries or dietary requirements, our knowledgeable and friendly team will be happy to help. Feel free to advise staff with regard to the nature of your booking and we will happily recommend the best table.
When Making A Booking...
If you have reserved an outside table but there is bad weather then we cannot guarantee you a space inside.
Let’s work together
It is important that we work together to create an awesome pub experience and to ensure that our venues are safe places to be and able to stay open. By making this booking you are confirming that you agree with, and will adhere to, the following:
1. Please don’t come to the venue if you, or someone in your household, is feeling unwell or are experiencing any CV-19 symptoms.
2. By confirming your table booking inside you are confirming that your group is from the same household or support bubble. Outdoor table bookings will follow The Rule of Six.
3. All guests will be required to have 'a substantial meal' when consuming alcohol at their table, both inside and outside, during their visits. If you're coming for a coffee or soft drinks then it's no problem. Luckily for you, we have a fantastic menu of food available to suit every taste.
4. Distancing, Together: When in the venue please respect other people’s social distancing, don’t join tables together, be aware of the need for cleanliness and follow the guidelines from staff and on posters in the venue.
5. Please download the McManus Pub app before you come to the pub so that you can browse menus and order and pay at your table, before being served by our fantastic staff.
Finally, to assist the government’s Track & Trace efforts we ask that you please sign in to the NHS app through your phone or fill out one of our Track & Trace cards.
Whilst there are going to be more changes to the way we operate please be assured that hospitality and a warm welcome will always remain at the forefront of everything we do and we're excited to see you again.